The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao, in collaboration with Baker McKenzie, is pleased to present the insightful hybrid fireside chat: The age of AI - Trends, regulatory updates and legal issues in relation to the digital universe, on Wednesday, May 3, at 3 PM HKT, at Baker McKenzie's office and online.
Join us at The age of AI - Trends, regulatory updates and legal issues in relation to the digital universe, where our speakers will delve into:
· Legal and liability issues arising from use of ChatGPT and similar AI chatbots
· Trends, latest regulatory updates and key legal issues in relation to metaverse and NFT projects
· Evolving IP landscape, IP issues, protecting and maximizing IP rights and beyond
· Strategic reorganizations and carve-outs: Digitalization and technology driven M&A activity
The fireside chat will also include a Q&A session and for those in Hong Kong, an opportunity to network over drinks and canapes after the fireside chat.
Tickets are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis. Register now!
2:30 PM (HKT): Registration (in-person)
3:00 PM (HKT) / 9 AM (Italy time): Presentation + Q&A
5:00 PM (HKT): Networking (in-person)
Kindly note the following:
* Please be advised to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the event for registration.
* Visitors must register at the entrance of One Taikoo Place.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property & Technology Special Counsel, Hong Kong at Baker McKenzie
Partner, Co-Head of Corporate/M&A and TMT Lead, Rome at Baker McKenzie
Intellectual Property & Technology Senior Associate, Hong Kong at Baker McKenzie
Partner, Intellectual Property, Asia Pacific Head of Consumer Goods & Retail Group at Baker McKenzie
M&A and Private Equity partner, Hong Kong at Baker McKenzie