The Italian Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the F & B committee, is delighted to present you the hidden treasures from Italy, and landmarks of outstanding but lesser-known wineries on Wednesday, 22 June from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Learn the stories behind each wine by wine expert, things like how to pick a bottle of wine, especially with all the "mystifying" wine terms printed on the bottle label, while enjoying a good evening at PAZTA.
Taste the diverse bouquet of Italy wine offerings including classic whites, lively roses, and sparkling wines.
Kindly note the following:
- The wine tasting will start at 7:00 on the dot.
- All guests are required to be vaccinated according to the government's Vaccine Pass requirements [click here to see requirements] and to show proof of their vaccination.
- All the upcoming Chamber events will be subject to the latest Hong Kong Government safety and social distancing measures. We will keep our guests updated about the final arrangements following the indicated guidelines. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be provided in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon Signal (or above) or the Black Rain Storm Signal is hoisted.
- For further information, please email email@example.com